RyneOh1040

Weekend Numbers

Really? Fassbender was pretty awesome in my opinion.

Fassbender played the young version, and he played just OK IMO. Not nearly as convincing as McKellen.

When I think of Magneto, I think of McKellen instantly. That's how a charcter is defined by the actor.

• Like 2

A real wolverine would whoop The Wolverine's ass. 

Interesting fact, Wolverine was originally intended to be an actual Wolverine which evolved:  http://goodcomics.comicbookresources.com/2005/10/20/comic-book-urban-legends-revealed-21/

As for the “mutated Wolverine” part, check out X-Men #98. A technician gets a reading on Wolverine that suggests he is not a full-fledged mutant. This was because one of the initial intentions by Cockrum and Claremont when Chris Claremont took over the book from Len Wein was to make Wolverine an evolved wolverine, courtesy of the High Evolutionary, but Stan Lee himself, according to Cockrum, nixed the idea.

Edited by grim22
  • Like 1

Ive said this plenty of times, but if you live near Red Robin, get your ass over there now and order the Wolverine burger. It seriously is probably better than the actual movie.

Whats so special about it?