RyneOh1040

Weekend Numbers

RIPD bombed so hard to caused 2 theaters to go out of business?

:rofl: RIP Theaters aka RIPT.

Only a 54% drop for RIPD. A WOM hit for sure. 300M here we come.

It's beating PR for sure. Fanboys commit mass suicide. World is saved.

Some really good drops this week.  Turbo had a small opening obviously because of the other two juggernaut animated films but it looks to have a decent run.  GU2 is going to finish with about 130 and Heat might hit 160.  It's funny, the films with the biggest budgets this summer, for the most part, have kind of failed.  The obvious exceptions are MOS, IM3 and MU.  But if you look at films with small to moderate budgets, many of them have done incredibly well.

Conjuring

TITE

NYSM

GU2

The Heat

DM2

This might go down as the summer of frugality kicking the spendthrifts ass.

I'm about 15 year years older than Hayden but she is honestly my dream woman.  Besides being ridiculously beautiful she is an animal lover and used her wealth and influence to try to do something good.  She wasn't successful but she put her life on the line to do something.  I love her for that.

I'm about 15 year years older than Hayden but she is honestly my dream woman.  Besides being ridiculously beautiful she is an animal lover and used her wealth and influence to try to do something good.  She wasn't successful but she put her life on the line to do something.  I love her for that.

15 years ain't nothing. Go get her

I'm about 15 year years older than Hayden but she is honestly my dream woman. Besides being ridiculously beautiful she is an animal lover and used her wealth and influence to try to do something good. She wasn't successful but she put her life on the line to do something. I love her for that.

Age is a non-factor in the subject of love ;)

Age is a non-factor in the subject of love ;)

Well there's this small thing between us, keeping us apart.  She has no idea who I am and probably never will.  :)

All I remember about her was an article I read were she was giving a speech about not having sex to early to high school girls.

yet at the time she was like 19 fucking a 33 year old.... 

I found that distasteful. 

• Like 1

Well there's this small thing between us, keeping us apart. She has no idea who I am and probably never will. :)

It all depends on fate. Who knows, maybe you'll find someone like her soon. I hope for you to meet your dream woman one day.

All I remember about her was an article I read were she was giving a speech about not having sex to early to high school girls.

yet at the time she was like 19 fucking a 33 year old.... 

I found that distasteful. 

Who cares what she does in her personal life?  She was of age.  And besides, who she has sex with is a lot less important than standing up for what you believe in and doing something about it.  That's what makes her an awesome person.

• Like 1

Some really good drops this week.  Turbo had a small opening obviously because of the other two juggernaut animated films but it looks to have a decent run.  GU2 is going to finish with about 130 and Heat might hit 160.  It's funny, the films with the biggest budgets this summer, for the most part, have kind of failed.  The obvious exceptions are MOS, IM3 and MU.  But if you look at films with small to moderate budgets, many of them have done incredibly well.

Conjuring

TITE

NYSM

GU2

The Heat

DM2

This might go down as the summer of frugality kicking the spendthrifts ass.

As disappointed as I am in PR, I like this trend. Even Elysium and The Wolverine are proving that big action movies don't need $200m budgets. Not that I'm against big budget tentpoles, but studios are gambling too much on a lot of these movies.

Edited by Spaghetti
  • Like 2