Neo

The Fate of the Furious | 4.14.2017

Diesel's one of the primary producers. If he doesn't want to do them, the films won't happen.

you're right, they couldnt possibly get different producers, I mean it's not like they are a massive hollywood studio

Ghost in the Shell needs to move to either January 27 or February 10/17. Maybe September/October? 

With filming slated for Winter 2016 a year would be cutting it close for Jan/Feb. If PAC RIM 2 didn't take August 4 would have been good. October could work.

With filming slated for Winter 2016 a year would be cutting it close for Jan/Feb. If PAC RIM 2 didn't take August 4 would have been good. October could work.

Maybe July 21st if they want a summer slot or perhaps August 11th? October 13th might be good since the only thing slotted for that month so far is Jungle Book Origins.

Edited by Jonwo

Maybe July 21st if they want a summer slot or perhaps August 11th? October 13th might be good since the only thing slotted for that month so far is Jungle Book Origins.

5 Disney movies in the Summer+2 weeks from Pirates 5?

Perhaps October would be better but Disney has scheduled Dreamworks films in August in the past like Fright Night, The Help and Hundred Foot Journey so it's an option. 

I was referring to the July 21 date.

Nah, I think at least 10 is locked. That about the soonest the franchise could "cool down" enough that they would stop making them. But 12 is my guess.

F7 started a trilogy.

The Fast and Furious series is basically pushing the "start of summer" date into April. The 4th movie was in April, Fast Five was in April, and Furious 7 and F8st as well. Trying to get full advantage of the "first out of the gate" effect for big movies.

• Like 1