kayumanggi

TUESDAY NUMBERS (08.06.2013) 1.7 M (pre-shows) WE'RE THE MILLERS

Sweet!!! 

Over $100m already, a day earlier than I figured. 

Eleven days in release. 

This film is going to turn out fine on both DOM and WW fronts. 

Shrewd move by Fox to release another Wolverine movie.  Already doubled its budget and then some.

• Like 1

Has any X-Men movie really failed? In terms of gross?

Hey ho! Ed's in da house!

What's up stranger. Good to see you back posting. Thought maybe you disappeared across the border, lol.

Hey ho! Ed's in da house! What's up stranger. Good to see you back posting. Thought maybe you disappeared across the border, lol.

I'm not on much. Data Roaming is expensive as shit and my iphone only supports "Edge" Internet here. Fucking terrible.I also had surgery 2 weeks today. Now I'm spending the next 3 weeks with my in-laws here in Mexico.This really fucking sucks.But I miss you too E!
  • Like 1

Wow, that's awfully low. MOS can get ready for those IMAX screens now.

Do you know when MOS is back in IMAX SAM ?

My nephews are ineterested and I would like to join them, it's like the 10th time seeing this thing....not bore yet.

"You enjoy this shit?" - My dad after Pacific Rim

Yo Jack, ironically Hot Fuzz was on TV last night! BBC America or something. I had already missed half of it, but I've recorded the rest. I guess it does come on more than I thought.

Edited by jandrew

Yo Jack, ironically Hot Fuzz was on TV last night! BBC America or something. I had already missed half of it, but I've recorded the rest. I guess it does come on more than I thought.

Well thats nice. I hope you like it.

Who cares about reviews for comedies anyway ?

Not enough to really impact the box office, it seems. We'll see how WOM turns out. It should be worth noting that this looks like The Godfather when being compared critically to Grown Ups 2. :P

Do you know when MOS is back in IMAX SAM ?

Didn't they say it would hit Imax of Mortal Instruments failed? So that would mean the weekend of August 30 or something like that.

Seems odd since MOS is going to hit the dollar theaters on Friday.

I'm not on much. Data Roaming is expensive as shit and my iphone only supports "Edge" Internet here. Fucking terrible.I also had surgery 2 weeks today. Now I'm spending the next 3 weeks with my in-laws here in Mexico.This really fucking sucks.But I miss you too E!

Aw I feel for you. Hopefully those 3 weeks will fly by and you'll be back in NYC before you know it.

Shrewd move by Fox to release another Wolverine movie.  Already doubled its budget and then some.

Yep, even once you add in marketing and promotion costs, The Wolverine should break even on its theatrical run alone, before you factor in any money from tv/home video/etc.

X Men First Class missed its budget domestically...I don't know profit wise though! :P

Yeah but it still more than doubled it's budget worldwide. That movie went over budget anyway. Fox's fault anyway for trying to get that movie done in 1 year. They ended up with a rush job that cost too much.  They did much better with The Wolverine.

• Like 1

Things sound peachy. I'm happy for you Ed :)