kayumanggi

TUESDAY NUMBERS (08.06.2013) 1.7 M (pre-shows) WE'RE THE MILLERS

I remember reading early reactions for this movie and it was described as hilariously funny.

The end of that trailer where that kid was rapping/singing to the music in the car looks hillarious. That alone right there will get me to see this movie.

• Like 2

I remember reading early reactions for this movie and it was described as hilariously funny.

The Orca eating a dolphin at the beginning is so absurd that it's hilarious.  I was sold on it from that moment on.

• Like 1

Do we have similar taste in comedy?For me this year:TH3: 1/10The Heat: 6/10GGU2: 3/10The Way Way Back: 9.5/10Internship: 7/10This is the End: 9.5/10

Pretty similar I think. My ratings would be:TH3: I don't think it's worth seeing it in theater.The Heat: 7.5/10GU2: heard from my friend it was bad, will wait for DVD.The Way Way Back: 8.5/10Internship: 6/10This is the End: 9/10
  • Like 1

So what's this about Percy Jackson being the highest selling movie on Fandango?

Also comedy is mostly critic proof.

I think it's because Percy Jackson is based off of a book and it has a fanbase to it. Despite good WOM, its predecessor's legs were not very good

I think it's because Percy Jackson is based off of a book and it has a fanbase to it. Despite good WOM, its predecessor's legs were not very good

Yeah, but We’re the Millers was only #5 according to them in pre-sales.

I don’t always trust Fandango, I mean Pacific Rim was still at #3, even a week after it’s release on that site.

Honestly if Percy Jackson does well on Wednesday, I think it’ll be frontloaded (for obvious reasons).

Edited by Boxofficefanatic