Jack Nevada

Overrated/underrated films of 2013

I really liked both, but it might be a bit of a stretch to include Stoker and Spring Breakers as underrated, since they're pretty loved on here.

I was just about to say that; majority of people here seem to like Spring Breakers

yes I have, well half of it ended up walking out on it. The only thing I thought was slightly interesting about this movie was the Tobey maguire's character even Leo seemed to bug me in this movie, I can't really explain how un-entertaining this movie was for me, It seems like they tried to modernize the early 1900's which just ended up looking and sounding ridiculous to me, their wasn't strong enough dialogue to keep me entertained, nothing really memorable in this film for what I seen, I don't think it's gonna age to well, and with a 7.4 on Imdb and 70% audience likes on Rotten Tomatoes I would say it's a bit overrated.

I have to say Pain and Gain is pretty underrated. I had a look on RT to see some of its reviews and the majority of the negatives make it very clear that they just hate on Bay in general. Had someone else directed this exact same movie, it would be fresh.

• Like 2

Over: Gatsby. One of the worst of the yr for meSTID: hated itIM3: shitRIPD: No matter how bad ppl say it is its worseUnder: The Way Way BackThe Lone Ranger: not great but not as bad as ppl say

Under

To the wonder, IM3 (yeah), TLR, Oblivion, WHD 

Over

TGG (loved the film but the OST ugh my ears!!), Elysium

Elysium overrated? If Elysium is overrated, critic-wise it should be over 90% in RT and over 80/100 in metacritic. And also in IMDb it should have been over 8.5/10. But none of above happened. Elysium isn't a bad movie, it is a very good movie, but not flawless and not masterpiece. you once said sorcerer's apprentice and Price of Persia are good and now you say Elysium's bad! Pity! 

And you think IM3,TLR,Oblivion and WHD are underrated? At least do you know the meaning of the word 'underrated'??? All these negative or mixed reception for these movies are well deserved, not underrated.

I have to say Pain and Gain is pretty underrated. I had a look on RT to see some of its reviews and the majority of the negatives make it very clear that they just hate on Bay in general. Had someone else directed this exact same movie, it would be fresh.

You're simply saying, this could get even Oscar nods if the director was Spielberg??? Don't worry, Spielberg won't make such a shit!

Over

The Great Gatsby

Star Trek: Into Darkness

Now You See Me

Under

Pacific Rim

Oz: The Great and Powerful

Beautiful Creatures

Monsters University

Evil Dead (2013)

Olympus Has Fallen

Dark Skies