Shawn Robbins

WEEKEND ACTUALS: WTM (17.96m), Elysium (13.69m), Planes (13.39m), KA2 (13.33m), Percy (8.75m)

I never said anything about profit, only their performance OW.Notice the difference?

Okay!

Their still not that comparable though. Red had much better than legs than Kick-Ass, which was more of a geek movie than anything else.

Butler is doing nicely. The other openers not so much. If Butle hits 9.5 it could do 27

How's WOM? (not that I really are that much unless it's garbage. Can't stand hot mess doing well, even if pretty boy's in it)

So KA2 will be this years EXP2.No good reason for a decline in OW besides shit theater attendance.

No it won't. EXP2 was actually anticipated by more than just few Internet geeks while KA2 never was. BTW, Shay did it again. KA2 flopped. :rofl:

• Like 3

No it won't. EXP2 was actually anticipated by more than just few Internet geeks while KA2 never was. BTW, Shay did it again. KA2 flopped. :rofl:

Expendables 2 had a drop from the first as far as domestic box office, because the original got a mixed response.

Also Kick-Ass didn’t flop. Its budget is only 28 million.

Edited by Boxofficefanatic

Expendables 2 had a drop from the first as far as domestic box office, because the first got a mixed response.

Not true. Exp 1 had 3 multiplier so clearly audiences enjoyed it.  ;)

Terrible for KA2. Might do 14m for the weekend. Much worse than how Expendables held up.Lee Daniels' Butler is settling in for a long run.

Actually the drop off is about same for both.

Expendables 2 had a drop from the first as far as domestic box office, because the original got a mixed response.

EXP2 had bomb a bomb scare. KA2 has nobody-cares.

Actually the drop off is about same for both.

KA2 is bombing which is slap in the face to all fanboys claiming that it would increase because first movie was so popular and beloved on DVD. Total bullshit as boxoffice number proves.

KA2 is bombing which is slap in the face to all fanboys claiming that it would increase because first movie was so popular and beloved on DVD. Total bullshit as boxoffice number proves.

Actually no, technically it’s not bombing, it’s not doing great and it’s underperforming, but a bomb it is not.

Paranoia is a box office bust, not Kick-Ass 2.

Actually no, technically it’s not bombing, it’s not doing great and it’s underperforming, but a bomb it is not.

Paranoia is a box office bust, not Kick-Ass 2.

I know but bomb is shorter to type than underperform so bombs away.

True but that doesn't show us that Exp 1 had mixed WOM.  ;)

It doesn’t show us that WOM was great or good either  ;)  (and I actually enjoyed Expendables 2 as a stupid movie).

KA2 is bombing which is slap in the face to all fanboys claiming that it would increase because first movie was so popular and beloved on DVD. Total bullshit as boxoffice number proves.

Yeah I know. That's what they are saying with the Pacific Rim sequel as well