Shawn Robbins

WEEKEND ACTUALS: WTM (17.96m), Elysium (13.69m), Planes (13.39m), KA2 (13.33m), Percy (8.75m)

Liam Hemsworth is bland as fuck.

The only reason he’s getting roles is because of his more talented bother.

If he's bad then I guess it's deserved. I don't care for him obviously as much as I do JLaw, but I do have soft spots for those who are in THG :P

Posted Image

Posted Image

I don't see the resemblance. Liam is attractive. And he's Australian :wub:

Edited by k1stpierre

On 8/16/2013 at 4:17 PM, k1stpierre said:

If he's bad then I guess it's deserved. I don't care for him obviously as much as I do JLaw, but I do have soft spots for those who are in THG :P

Bias much :rolleyes:!

Edited by Fancyarcher
  • Like 1

:D  I wouldn't say bias. If they suck, then they suck. I have no problem pointing it out if I see it. The only person I'm biased towards is The Queen.

Well you certainty biased about Liam Hemsworth, simply because he was in the Hungry Games (and you basically told me your biased about the whole darn cast).

Well you certainty biased about Liam Hemsworth, simply because he was in the Hunger Games (and you basically told me your biased about the whole darn cast).

I said I have a soft spot, I'm not blinded by it though. I just mean that I want all of them to do well in other films than the ordinary actor/actress simply because, yeah, they were in a film series I love. That doesn't mean that I'm going to say they are awesome if they aren't. Liam I have a soft spot for, nothing else (though I have to disagree in terms of looks. He is attractive.).

Edited by k1stpierre

I said I have a soft spot, I'm not blinded by it though. I just mean that I want all of them to do well in other films than the ordinary actor/actress simply because, yeah, they were in a film series I love. That doesn't mean that I'm going to say they are awesome if they aren't. Liam I have a soft spot for, nothing else (though I have to disagree in terms of looks. He is attractive.).

Okay!

I don’t hate most of the cast of the Hunger Games. Heck I don’t hate Liam; I’m just annoyed by him. He did give what I considered to be the film’s weakest performance though.

Edited by Boxofficefanatic

Blue Jasmine and The Spectacular Now will expand next weekend, but yeah, those are 2 epic bombs and a small horror movie that I am expecting to be the number 1 opener.

I was under the impression that next weekend Blue Jasmine and the Grandmaster would expand, and while Spectacular Now will pick up some theaters, it's "big" expansion would be August 30.

I might be wrong though. Anyone confirm one way or the other?

I have a strong feeling we're in for a rough few weeks at the box office. Last weekend was the first sign... this one is shaping up to be even more indicative that audiences are over summer movies and franchises. On the bright side... The Butler is doing well as expected.

I'd argue it's a sign K-12 school, universities and casual vacations are over at corporate America. Back to more serious life matters, movies relegated back to weekend fare. 

Okay!

I don’t hate most of the cast of the Hunger Games. Heck I don’t hate Liam; I’m just annoyed by him. He did give what I considered to be the film’s weakest performance though.

Of Parnoia? Or THG? Eh, either way doesn't matter. If you found Banks annoying, then she played her part 100% as the book, because she's annoying there too ;)

I was under the impression that next weekend Blue Jasmine and the Grandmaster would expand, and while Spectacular Now will pick up some theaters, it's "big" expansion would be August 30.

I might be wrong though. Anyone confirm one way or the other?

Just checked myself and I was wrong. Grandmaster expands August 30.

I dont get Liam Hemsworth. The soggy cereal on the bottom of my sink is more interesting than him. 

If it weren’t for Chris’s success, Liam probably wouldn’t be getting major roles, and would still be stuck in Australia.

Of Parnoia? Or THG? Eh, either way doesn't matter. If you found Banks annoying, then she played her part 100% as the book, because she's annoying there too ;)

Obviously!

Edited by Boxofficefanatic
  • Like 1