Shawn Robbins

WEEKEND ACTUALS: WTM (17.96m), Elysium (13.69m), Planes (13.39m), KA2 (13.33m), Percy (8.75m)

I don't get writing off Liam's career as charity from Chris. They were both moving up the ranks at around the same time. I think I saw Liam in that Nicholas Sparks movie before I saw Chris in anything.

Anyway, he and Jen have good chemistry in THG which is more than I can say for her and the little guy.

Outside of Hunger Games, Liam has starred in nothing but crap. And you can't be serious about him having more chemistry with Jen. The guy is a blank slate. Hutcherson has talent, hence why he nabbed the juicier role and has transcended being "the little guy." Are you twelve years-old?

Edited by tonytr87

Outside of Hunger Games, Liam has starred in nothing but crap. And you can't be serious about him having more chemistry with Jen. The guy is a blank slate. Hutcherson has talent, hence why he nabbed the juicier role and has transcended being "the little guy." Are you twelve years-old?

No, but I'm thinking YOU might be to be this defensive over Hutcherson. I'm hardly the only one who thinks he and Jen have zero chemistry. Even critics remarked on it in the first film.

• Like 1

Kick Ass 2 is performing eerily similar to Red 2.I guess both were cbm sequels no one was asking for.

Kick Ass's budget was 28 million.

Red 2's budget was 81 million.

Notice the difference?

Edited by Boxofficefanatic

No, but I'm thinking YOU might be to be this defensive over Hutcherson. I'm hardly the only one who thinks he and Jen have zero chemistry. Even critics remarked on it in the first film.

Not defensive. Just don't like it when people prefer an inferior actor over one who is clearly more talented. Judging from your comments about "the little guy," you sound immature, hence my question. I read plenty of reviews, and I don't recall such a thing. 

Expected for everything: Butler is a mini breakout, KA performs on par with first, and Jobs and Paranoia bomb. I get the feeling we have a lot of boring and predictable weekends coming now. :unsure:

Jobs budget was estimated as only being 8.5 million.

Wow, didn't know that. Still a crappy number though for a Steve Jobs biopic. Could have been done so much bigger and better.

Probably did as best as it could. It didn’t have any major marketing push, and was only released in about 2200 theaters (Paranoia had more theaters :P).