Shawn Robbins

WEEKEND ACTUALS: WTM (17.96m), Elysium (13.69m), Planes (13.39m), KA2 (13.33m), Percy (8.75m)

Oh boy ...

You americans wanted it then you ll have it :  6 months of Butler, Oprah & Oscar campaign.

Be strong everyone.

:(

She's coming to Slay. You will deal

Posted Image

Edited by Dragon
  • Like 6

It doesn’t show us that WOM was great or good either  ;)  (and I actually enjoyed Expendables 2 as a stupid movie).

Am i the only one that LOVED Expendables 2? 

Also, i like it way more than the 1st one with just this scene

Posted Image

Definitely an Oscar Clip :) 

• Like 2

i lasted 15 mn watching cold light of day then took it off , at least i watched all of die hard 5 for what its worth even though my attention was never in any danger of being engaged ...

pff i'm sleepy off to bed , had a long day watching tennis lol

Is Oprah Helping #1 ‘The Butler’ With $9.3M Friday & $29M Weekend, ‘Kick Ass 2′ $6M/$15.6M, ‘Jobs’ $2.7M/$7.8M, ‘Paranoia’ $1.3M/$3.4M

FRIDAY 9:30 PM, 2ND UPDATE: ”Everything is coming in softer,” one studio exec warned me just now. More refined numbers below and another round later tonight with fuller analysis.

The first Kick-Ass wasn't a hit theatrically (after all the press online building it up as a breakout), it didn't take off on home video and none of its cast broke out elsewhere. The only real surprise here is Universal being dumb enough to bankroll it.

Kik-ass grossed $96m with a budget of $30m.Who is dumb? :rolleyes:

Edited by efialtes76