Shawn Robbins

WEEKEND ACTUALS: WTM (17.96m), Elysium (13.69m), Planes (13.39m), KA2 (13.33m), Percy (8.75m)

Why are all of these deserved flops?

Because they ain't any good.

With a budget of $28m KA2 isn't a flop.

I don't care. It didn't break out after the overrated crap that KA was. I saw KA on TV and I still want my unspent money back along with 2 hours of my life.

PARANOIA: $1.3M Friday (est) / $1.3M Domestic Total / 2,459 Locations / $529 Location Avg.

https://twitter.com/BoxOffice/status/368756857050918913

No surprise here, No one knew this movie existed plus the few commercials I did see where very boring. 

Kick-Ass is awesome. Zero interest in Kick-Ass 2 ever since I saw the first trailer.

You should go see KA2 its just as good as the first. Critics are dead wrong on this one. 

Kick-Ass is awesome. Zero interest in Kick-Ass 2 ever since I saw the first trailer.Butler did well but bad weekend for the other three openers and most of the holdovers.

You have zero interest for a sequel of a movie that you think that's awesome? :huh:

No surprise here, No one knew this movie existed plus the few commercials I did see where very boring. You should go see KA2 its just as good as the first. Critics are dead wrong on this one.

paranoia just sounded like a boring predictable on the run thriller,and I've seen on twitter I guess the YouTube community especially Chris stuckmann was really liking the film as well