RyneOh1040

Weekend Estimates - The Butler 17.0 Millers 13.5 TWE 8.94

You're Next is fantastic. Just an awesome little film with laughs, gore, and a nice little spin on the home invasion sub-genre. Man, I hope that The Purge and The Conjuring haven't yet satiated horror audiences, because You're Next  is such a gem, and deserves a large audience.

• Like 2

Every theater over here is pushing Mortal Instruments to smaller screens starting tomorrow and putting Jobs on the bigger screens. That thing is flying over here and Mortal is bombing. Never have seen so many theaters switching so many stuff in the middle of the weekend.

• Like 1

I wish I had a film theory class!

Yeah, in my film theory class, we do classroom predictions based off the trailers of the week's new movie. We watch the trailers, and then people in the class throw out numbers and then we vote on them. These were this week's.

You're Next - 17M (my pick!)

The World's End - 11M

The Mortal Instruments - 5M

• Like 3

Yeah, in my film theory class, we do classroom predictions based off the trailers of the week's new movie. We watch the trailers, and then people in the class throw out numbers and then we vote on them. These were this week's.You're Next - 17M (my pick!)The World's End - 11MThe Mortal Instruments - 5M

Sounds much better than my classes! But I'm still in high school. And Mortal Instruments at 5 mil haha! :) Edited by KingKong
  • Like 1

Heh, this is my senior year in high school. One of my electives. :P

I am a senoir also haha. Anyway today in my English films class we had to present what movies meant the most to us, I put Signs, and then Godzilla and Pacific Rim! :)Although this class is required. Edited by KingKong

How TMI makes only 1.75M on Thursday and could have a 11M on OW? That's just unrealistic, right?

It could have a 200% bump today.  :)

• Like 1

Matilda's on, and I really forgot how much I liked it as a kid... :D

Oh wait, summer's over, such blatant off-topicness is actually frowned upon. :P

WAIT DANNY DEVITO DIRECTED MATILDA??? :o

Edited by Blankments

Please, God...let You're Next do a Scream on us, please, please pretty please?

It's an awesome little film, and it deserves to be seen by at least 100 million dollars worth of ticket buyers.

Please?

Thanks,

Cocho. 

Agreed, I just got in from seeing it and my auditiorium was about 45% full. Great movie!