DoctorWho

True Detective

i def liked that we're more in the present this episode , 

so if understand correctly this infuential family was apart of some sick kinda twisted pedophile ring , never got caught and now those involved or who helped covered it up are living the life , chilling out like the scar dude on the lawnmower?

as soon as he said he knew the area pretty well , i wondered hmm this guy could be a fountain of information if dummie detectives knew to ask him anything , of course that was before we saw his face in the shadow , then again its not like rust volunteered his investigative findings to people trying to pin something shady on him

Still think it's incredibly boring.

Boredom is the state of mind that reflects a self-awareness of the meaninglessness of the so-called activities and goals that push our miniscule lives forward against the vast crushing expanse of a universe that doesn't care one iota whether or not we drive ourselves into oblivion.

At least I think that's what Rust Cohle would say.

Edited by 4815162342
  • Like 11

Boredom is the state of mind that reflects a self-awareness of the meaninglessness of the so-called activities and goals that push our miniscule lives forward against the vast crushing expanse of a universe that doesn't care one iota whether or not we drive ourselves into oblivion.

At least I think that's what Rust Cohle would say.

not only him i've had the same thoughts sometimes when i wonder about the meaning of life or i have a moment of clarity and realize my days are just a succession of self induced drama that distracts me from the bigger picture , for some reason we humans have created a matrix of our own doing to keep us busy , on the upside it helps with making time seem like its moving along at great speed hmmm

rust is a mind after my own heart ! his thoughts are raw and naked without the sugar-coating bs surrounding it !!

I honestly don´t know how Season 2 is going to top this one.

I'm not looking at it the same as a normal TV show. Since the characters and actors will be completely different in future seasons, I'm treating this more like a mini-series. Looking forward to buying the first "season" on Blu-ray. If future "seasons" suck, then so be it. At least we didn't have to see them slowly ruin a great show while the same actors/characters are still involved.

• Like 3

I'm not looking at it the same as a normal TV show. Since the characters and actors will be completely different in future seasons, I'm treating this more like a mini-series. Looking forward to buying the first "season" on Blu-ray. If future "seasons" suck, then so be it. At least we didn't have to see them slowly ruin a great show while the same actors/characters are still involved.

Exactly, thats how each season is supposed to be. Unique and separate mini-series.

This show is unbelievable. Cannot wait for the finale.

• Like 1