druv10

Weekend numbers (9/20-9/22/13)

With the 65th Emmys broadcasting this weekend, Hollywood is only talking television, television, television. Yes, I’ll be interrupting my vacation and live-snarking the small screen awards starting Sunday at 5:00 PM PT. But only because the Academy of Television Arts & Sciences was hoping I wouldn’t.

Oh Nikki

Watching Stories We Tell and maybe Drinking Buddies tonight. 

Stories We Tell is the movie of the year that nobody's talking about. Drinking Buddies is very enjoyable and easily Swanberg's best movie. You're in for a good night of films.  :)

• Like 2

Stories We Tell is the movie of the year that nobody's talking about. Drinking Buddies is very enjoyable and easily Swanberg's best movie. You're in for a good night of films.  :)

2013 is actually a pretty good year for movies! It seems more and more clear with every good movie I see.

His agent should've been cashing in on LOST earlier.

It looked promising with MI:4 GP but he vanished after that, till now. 

This was a good theory by Badass Digest that Holloway might have been revealed as a traitor following the chase scene in Dubai since it would make sense in the story. It is elaborated here: http://badassdigest.com/2011/12/26/up-for-discussion-was-there-originally-a-traitor-in-mi4/

not too brilliant avg 4 Rush :(

I don't know, it's not the movie to open limited, as it has much more mass appeal, than you typical arthouse movie.

I think it'll do some nice business when it opens wide.

And Percy Jackson? Well, it was the last family movie that opened, what else should families watch? Cloudy could have come 1 or 2 weeks earlier, that gap is just too big. i will never understand, why studios can't manage to create a reasonable schedule. Instead we had kids movies killing each other all summer long.

Edited by Poseidon