#ED

Gotham | FOX

The season has to end with Gordon killing Penguin, it doesn't matter if it is not canon, Penguin has killed too many people and he has only done so because Gordon let him live. I really hope they tackle this issue in this season.

Yeah, I don't know how they are going to explain Gordon not killing Penguin before this season ends. At this points it is setting up to point where he kinda has to. 

I actually don't think so. It wouldn't make sense if he killed Penguin since Batman encounters him.

Great episode, is Cat bluffing when she says she knows who killed the Waynes? Last time I checked she saw only what Bruce saw (unless perhaps she followed the killer?).

And is it just me.........or am I getting the sense that Harvey might be a potentional joker? One person made a comment about him being a clown, and his personality seems to actually fit it.

Edited by k1stpierre

I actually don't think so. It wouldn't make sense if he killed Penguin since Batman encounters him.

Great episode, is Cat bluffing when she says she knows who killed the Waynes? Last time I checked she saw only what Bruce saw (unless perhaps she followed the killer?).

And is it just me.........or am I getting the sense that Harvey might be a potentional joker? One person made a comment about him being a clown, and his personality seems to actually fit it.

Batman encountering him changes nothing actually. For example, in Smallville they had a Jimmy Olsen who is killed off and then they introduce his younger brother who is the actual Jimmy Olsen from the comics.

Selina may know the identity of the killer being a street dweller just like him.

As for Harvey Bullock, he is an established character in the comics so unless they go for something REALLY controversial, he won't become The Joker.

Penguin will probably go to Arkham. Notice how in this episode they talk about reopening Arkham.

As for Bullock, he is a corrupt cop in the comics just like he is on the show.

I said that last night in a post.  And like that, poof.  It's gone.

2.8 in the demo for episode 2.

I said that last night in a post.  And like that, poof.  It's gone.

2.8 in the demo for episode 2.

The drop from the premiere is actually much better than AOS had last year. It had lost something like 25% of its audience from Episode 1 to Episode 2. If it stabilizes from here on out, it will be a big (and much needed) hit for FOX.

Strong second episode. I liked the major storyline and the big twist in the end. The characters are the thing holding this show back from greatness, but hopefully, over time, they can add depth to all of them (especially Bruce, who might be the least interesting character right now).

I liked the second episode better than the first, but the show can still use improvement.

The season has to end with Gordon killing Penguin, it doesn't matter if it is not canon, Penguin has killed too many people and he has only done so because Gordon let him live. I really hope they tackle this issue in this season.

He's killing outside of Gotham. I doubt anyone finds out he did those murders.

Selina may know the identity of the killer being a street dweller just like him.

As for Harvey Bullock, he is an established character in the comics so unless they go for something REALLY controversial, he won't become The Joker.

I don't think many street dwellers have shiny shoes

The Joker was actually in the pilot. The stand up comedian guy is one of his many origin stories. But they really don't have to follow everything in the pilot or the comics

Just saw an ad during the NRL Grand Final. It's starting next Sunday at 8:30 after the final of a very popular reality show. This is getting a very big push here in a premium timeslot.

It's starting with a double episode.

Edited by DeeCee

• Community Manager

I liked the latest episode but I could use less Bruce Wayne. Yes he should be there but not every show

Just being picky as so far I really enjoy the series

Haven't seen tonight's episode yet (stupid pacific time) but seems to me like people complain Marvel's Agents of SHIELD needs more Marvel characters while people complain Gotham needs less Batman characters.