#ED

Weekend Estimates: Gravity - 55.5M; CWACM - $21.5M ;RR - 7.6M;

:lol:

Good point.

I love the beefy 5 layer burrito. Drunk or not. And the chicken quesadilla. Fuck I'm a sadist.

Their new cantina steak quesadilla is pretty good.

Also, that new Playstation 4 promotion they've got going could be the death of me.

I have to admit I viciously mocked the chickenator, whatever it's called, that KFC came out with. Basically it's fried chicken, cheese, and bacon sandwich with the chicken as the bun less bread.

3 months of advertising later and they got me to buy the damn thing. I hated it, but they actually caused me to forgo my morals and completely cave to their demands.

Do you guys like sweets when you're drunk? Donuts, cake, etc? I feel beer and liquor in general is so filling and yucky to your stomach that food like that will only upset it and make you puke. Greasy fast food for the drunken WIN.

Yep. Cheesy chips after a night out, or a nice big juicy kebab.
  • Like 1

Steak dinner at The Palm in Boston followed by Gravity in IMAX 3D. Doesn't get much better than this.

Unless there is some kind of sexual favour after.  That would complete the night.

• Like 2