Fancyarcher

London Has Fallen | March 4, 2016 | Trailer on page 7.

I think there were note explosions in that trailer then there was in the entirety of AoE :P

Plus at least Bay's explosions look pretty

Okay true, Bay can make a pretty cool explosion. Problem is I've seen too many of them.

Yeesh! If they're trying to increase anticipation, it isn't working.

At least it's now in the same month as the first movie. Plus it's no longer technically a "January movie".

January is changing.

I mean, Kung Fu Panda 3 is a January movie. That's something. Scared of Star Wars some thing I suppose.

January is changing.

I mean, Kung Fu Panda 3 is a January movie. That's something. Scared of Star Wars some thing I suppose.

2016 looks weird, it seems it s Summer all year, there are plenty of big films almost every week end, I still can't believe the biggest movie of the year is released end of March.

There s the Ben Hur remake and plenty of other big movies in the beginning of 2016.Summer is just a giant mess of known brands, big expensive sequels without a Fantastic Four in sight, it s gonna be bloody.

• Like 1

2016 looks weird, it seems it s Summer all year, there are plenty of big films almost every week end, I still can't believe the biggest movie of the year is released end of March.

There s the Ben Hur remake and plenty of other big movies in the beginning of 2016.Summer is just a giant mess of known brands, big expensive sequels without a Fantastic Four in sight, it s gonna be bloody.

The Ben Hur remake feels like...yeah, they're remaking one of the all time classics...

But it feels like....Pompei 2.

Timor is a shitty director.

God I fucking hated Wanted.

• Like 1

The Ben Hur remake feels like...yeah, they're remaking one of the all time classics...

But it feels like....Pompei 2.

Timor is a shitty director.

God I fucking hated Wanted.

Wanted was pretty awesome when I first saw it. But god did it not hold up at all upon second viewing.

Except when I realized Chris Pratt was in it B)

Edited by DAJK

Wanted was pretty awesome when I first saw it. But god did it not hold up at all upon second viewing.

Except when I realized Chris Pratt was in it B)

It took years...YEARS...for me to come around and realize Jams McAcvoy is a solid actor...cause dear god I fucking hated him cause of Wanted.

No, it sucked.

That looked pretty good, the release date is good as well, it has 3 weeks as the action movie of choice before BvS, might do just as much as the first one did.

Filmmakers seem to love destroying London. Morgan Freeman is no Liam Neeson in the "I will find you and kill you" dialogue delivery.