Fancyarcher

London Has Fallen | March 4, 2016 | Trailer on page 7.

3 minutes ago, jandrew said:

Lol I have a good friend thats British and he hides his accent because hes tired of Americans asking him to say "tea and crumpets", "bullocks" and "govnuh!" :lol:

I dont know why us Americans find it so majestic. Even though we broke away from yalls imperial rule, I kinda wished the accents sticked.

The stereotype of an English accent is really only used down in the south where I live. There's so many different accents like Scouse, Manc, Geordie and West Country (makes you sound like a hobbit essentially). 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, jandrew said:

Lol I have a good friend thats British and he hides his accent because hes tired of Americans asking him to say "tea and crumpets", "bullocks" and "govnuh!" :lol:

I dont know why us Americans find it so majestic. Even though we broke away from yalls imperial rule, I kinda wished the accents sticked.

Really, if your friend visited the city that I spent most of my childhood in, he might not feel as pressured to hide his accent.

Edited by Daniel Dylan Davis

18 minutes ago, Telemachos said:

Imma need to edit that, @Total Treecall... :lol: regardless of how it's used in the UK, it has a way harsher connotation here.

Sorry I didn't realise it would go through, on the old forum it was automatically censored.

And yeah, it seems to be a much more offensive word to Americans.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, cannastop said:

This film has no reviews yet. Does that mean the studio thinks it sucks?

Don't remember if Olympus Has Fallen did the same thing.

But a film involving orchestrated terrorist attacks on a European city is a bit poorly timed right about now.

17 minutes ago, fmpro said:

23/60 for me

With a 60 mill budget this should be fine..

I bet that OS rights are sold for minimum the budget.. 

The budget is 105M lol. 

• Like 1