Neo

Star Trek Beyond | 7.22.2016 | Not an Oscar winner.

4 hours ago, Black Hawk said:

Wow. That is one amazing final trailer. I really, really hope this does well. This is a dying brand resurrected the right way. The previous two films were great and I have a feeling this is the movie I'll enjoy the most this summer season.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, filmlover said:

I don't think this is gonna drop-off as much as most people are probably thinking it will. Second movie was more divisive than expected but some act like it had an Independence Day: Resurgence kind of reception when it didn't.

I am stanning for this movie breh. 

God, I'm reading the comments on youtrube for this trailer and there's a lot of whining about the song. Seriously?? I don't like the singer myself but fuck that, the song fit really well with the trailer and the trailer was amazing! Where the second one felt more personal and smallish this one felt big in scale in all the right ways and the song was a big part of it.

People just like to whine endlessly on the internet, fuck that. I hope this is a breakout hit.

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, filmlover said:

I don't think this is gonna drop-off as much as most people are probably thinking it will. Second movie was more divisive than expected but some act like it had an Independence Day: Resurgence kind of reception when it didn't.

I have no idea how someone could make a case that STiD was even close to being poorly received. 

Edited by Goffe
  • Like 5

15 minutes ago, Goffe said:

I have no idea how someone could make a case that STiD was even close to being poorly received. 

Goes to show, a movie can be reviewed well by Critics and Audiences, get over 3 times it's opening weekend, but if the internet yells loud enough and it becomes a disappointment.

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, Arlborn said:

God, I'm reading the comments on youtrube for this trailer and there's a lot of whining about the song. Seriously?? I don't like the singer myself but fuck that, the song fit really well with the trailer and the trailer was amazing! Where the second one felt more personal and smallish this one felt big in scale in all the right ways and the song was a big part of it.

People just like to whine endlessly on the internet, fuck that. I hope this is a breakout hit.

If it was any other singer, there would be a lot of people complaining too. The internet is all about hate now, it seems.

1 hour ago, Arlborn said:

1. YouTube comments are a source of entertainment until you realize these people are a part of the society you depend on.

2. My favorite response to using age-appropriate music "which song from the future would you pick?"

3. I'm just excited studios are coordination with music producers to get original soundtracks. Top Gun was infinitely better with Berlin. Heck, the soundtrack doesn't even have to be original. Ghost w/ Unchained Melody.

11 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

If it was any other singer, there would be a lot of people complaining too. The internet is all about hate now, it seems.

Supposedly an AI was created to mimic the internet. It was shut down for instigating too much hate.

Edited by UrosepsisFace
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

That's pretty ironic coming from you, with your non stop hatred of anybody who does not thingk that the new Ghostbusters is going to be a masterpiece,or your hatred for anybody who does not care for Zack Snyder.

I hope this one gets back to the core of Star Trek...."Going where no man had ever gone before". We have had to stories centered around the Earth...and Captian Kirk saving it...for a while. Let's do some real exploring.

3 minutes ago, dudalb said:

That's pretty ironic coming from you, with your non stop hatred of anybody who does not thingk that the new Ghostbusters is going to be a masterpiece,or your hatred for anybody who does not care for Zack Snyder.

I hope this one gets back to the core of Star Trek...."Going where no man had ever gone before". We have had to stories centered around the Earth...and Captian Kirk saving it...for a while. Let's do some real exploring.

That's not true, I don't treat anyone with hatred. If I gave that impression, I'm very sorry. That's not how I feel.