grim22

Weekend Estimates: Thor TDW 86.1M, Ender 10.25, Free Birds 11.2, Grav 8.4, BG 11.3, Last Vegas 11.1

Why would they predict the same amount for Thor 2 as Thor?

Because "Thor is the least popular Avenger, and no one really liked Thor 1. People will just wait for Avengers 2 to see more Thor."

Four people in the class voted for 45M

I want 100M! That or a flop!

Btw, just arrived from Ender's Game. I had a blast with it. Fantastic action sequences, the games were amazing. The cast was terrific. Shame to see it bombing so hard OS.

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 1

Because "Thor is the least popular Avenger, and no one really liked Thor 1. People will just wait for Avengers 2 to see more Thor."

Four people in the class voted for 45M

Well, that's just crazy ... and Thor isn't the least popular ... they crazy.

Will they predict Captain America does 40-50? ;)

Edited by Adam

Damn, I'm disappointed if it's 83 million ... they say 31 million Friday.

I'd think more likely 31 Friday + 7 Thursday for 38 than just 31. ;)

I'll await the God Rth

Edited by Adam
  • Like 1

Because "Thor is the least popular Avenger, and no one really liked Thor 1. People will just wait for Avengers 2 to see more Thor." Four people in the class voted for 45M

It's probably captain america tho the new trailer might changed some ideas plus the loki effect is big even if you don't care for thor

It's probably captain america tho the new trailer might changed some ideas plus the loki effect is big even if you don't care for thor

Well, there's only one Loki fangirl in our class. I was really disappointed, the only reasonable option thrown on the board was 95M, the second lowest was 60M (numbers are thrown on the board from classmate suggestions, I suggested 95M)