Neo

Pan | Oct. 9, 2015 | New Trailer on Page 25!

:rofl: Die WB, die.

:huh:

It's a good move, to be honest. Better to open it during October (which officially isn't a dumping ground at all anymore) where things will be quieter instead of risking getting murdered in the summer.

Edited by filmlover
  • Like 1

:huh:

It's a good move, to be honest. Better to open it during October (which officially isn't a dumping ground at all anymore) where things will be quieter instead of risking getting murdered in the summer.

You have no idea what is happening. Check the last 10 pages or wherever that started of the BvS thread.

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 1

You have no idea what is happening. Check the last 10 pages or wherever that started of the BvS thread.

Summarize it for me, otherwise I don't care. Haven't been following that thread and I'm sure I'm not missing much, don't have the time for such silliness.

• Like 1

Summarize it for me, otherwise I don't care. Haven't been following that thread and I'm sure I'm not missing much, don't have the time for such silliness.

You fool, you have no idea what you are missing.  :lol:

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 1

It's not like they banished it to February or anything like Jupiter Ascending. Moving it October just means that July was too crowded so they took the next best option since the November/December is too busy as well. Plus, opening it in October allows for it to be closer to Oscar season where it can stay fresh in the minds of voters for the technical categories, it looks like a visually-sumptuous movie if nothing else.

It's not like they banished it to February or anything like Jupiter Ascending. Moving it October just means that July was too crowded so they took the next best option since the November/December is too busy as well. Plus, opening it in October allows for it to be closer to Oscar season where it can stay fresh in the minds of voters for the technical categories, it looks like a visually-sumptuous movie if nothing else.

Really? Aren't February and October pretty much the same thing nowadays?

• Like 2