ecstasy

Tuesday 11/12/2013 Numbers -Thor 2 Big Drop $5, 244,111

Well I remember when the first Cloudy had a terrible first Monday I was trying to explain to people how it was quite normal for that time of year.

Yep, but look at what's going on with Last vegas, it's just the opposite. It's showing some fantastic legs, especially on weekdays. Obviously this movie is playing to the older demographic, which is never in such a huge rush to see a movie on the first day. But still, it's really been putting up some impressive weekdays last week and now this week too.

• Like 2

Okay the 50% drop doesn't look so bad since it's playing like a family film. But is Enders Game a family film? I know it has a young lead and it has a similar drop to Thor 2. It also had a super big Monday.

wasn't a bigger than normal drop expected? Monday was a holiday, this isn't summer. And Skyfall was a phenomenon, you can't expect Thor or any movie to perform like that. I don't get people here sometimes.

Thor has nothing on Bond.

NOTHING!

After watching Man of Steel last night, the one thing that stuck with me was

'Where did you train, huh? ON A FARM?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

"There's only one way this ends, Kal - either you die or I do."

(The second best awful line in MAN OF STEEL)

• Like 1

"There's only one way this ends, Kal - either you die or I do."

(The second best awful line in MAN OF STEEL)

"You're a monster Zod.....and I will stop you.'

Almost as good of a comeback as

AH, SO YOU CAME BACK TO DIE WITH YOUR CIT-TEH

'No, I came back to stop YOU!' *ZIMMER DRUMS POUNDING INTO YOUR EARS*

• Like 2

wasn't a bigger than normal drop expected? Monday was a holiday, this isn't summer. And Skyfall was a phenomenon, you can't expect Thor or any movie to perform like that. I don't get people here sometimes.

Even though it migh have been expected, that doesn't mean I have to like it. :angry:

The hate against Man of Steel. I can't. I must leave this place and put it on replay over the next 24 hours here at home.

(Yes, I have it in Bluray 3D Limited Edition Metal Tin)

Posted Image

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 1