Dementeleus

Nov 22-24 #s CF: $158,074,286 actual | Dark Knight triumphant after all

Anyone else think this movie may actually stay flat or decrease slightly today?67.5M62.4M43.6M173.5M?Perhaps wishful thinking for a sequel but IM3 and Thor2 both showed surprises on Saturday.

No chance in hell of this happening as it had 25.5M in midnights in the OD. 

• Like 3

Anyone else think this movie may actually stay flat or decrease slightly today?67.5M62.4M43.6M173.5M?Perhaps wishful thinking for a sequel but IM3 and Thor2 both showed surprises on Saturday.

So you think it has a chance of increasing by about 50% today, minus the midnights?

Excuse my use of the word "magical", but that's exactly what HP1 is. It has this amazing tone to it that makes it even more incredible every single time you watch it. I honestly feel sorry for you that you don't feel this when you watch it.

I still have ten pages to read, but.... No. Just no. HP1 is a dreary miserable mess of a movie.
  • Like 2

I'm getting a feeling its worse than what was reported last night. If it was anywhere near 70M, it would have been reported by now. 

Rth never updated after he agreed with Gitesh's $60-65m number. Deadline's "sources" were pulling crap out of their asses hoping for overperformance on the west coast to bump it to $67.5m, but I tend to think the last word from Rth was probably closer to accurate.

Anyone else think this movie may actually stay flat or decrease slightly today?

67.5M

62.4M

43.6M

173.5M?

Perhaps wishful thinking for a sequel but IM3 and Thor2 both showed surprises on Saturday.

Posted Image

• Like 1