Dementeleus

Nov 22-24 #s CF: $158,074,286 actual | Dark Knight triumphant after all

Its freezing here in OKC - low tonight was going to be in the 20s (brrrrr) not ready for really cold weather yet.

I guess I will need to see about numbers in the morning after crunching tax receipts all evening my brain is fried....

Get to the Warren and warm up! 

The Dark Knight Rises = awesome movie, and maybe the best ending ever!  don't know why everybody is talking about it btw. 

1. Lord of the Rings trilogy

2. The Dark Knight trilogy

3. Jason Bourne Trilogy

4. Indiana Jones trilogy

4. Star Wars OT (don't like ewoks)

I don't know what to say. Candycane, I wasn't aware of what had happened to you, and I apologize for being inconsiderate. It was a poor choice of words. 

Thank you so much. I understand it's a poor choice of words and I understand its misuse has unfortunately become so normalised in people's vocab, so I'm not angry. Thank you for being so understanding and wonderful about this.

• Like 2

Grrrrr usually we have something by now - Lionsgate must be really counting the dough to be taking this long.

They have to make sure it's over:  $160,887,295

• Like 4

You wake up after a few years thinking you're a good box office predictor, but you're not. You're really a loser. Those predictions weren't right. They weren't, baumer. You didn't have to lie to me and make me think I was better predictor than I really was when I wasn't.

Everything about Talia was shit.

Also Blake becoming Batman was borderline offensive. It suggest any half-decent cop could take over as Batman which is just not the case.

Blake can magically see that Bruce is Batman just by looking in his eyes the first time he met him. I'd rather have him said that he recognized him by the look of his mouth that looks like a fish out of breath whenever he talks. That would have been less tacky and contrived.

• Like 6