Dementeleus

Nov 22-24 #s CF: $158,074,286 actual | Dark Knight triumphant after all

I'm sorry to rain on everyone's parade here but it's funny to me how everyone is so happy with the 160 now that you were expecting to hear 150 after early Friday reports.  Many people here had it doing 175-180 and proclaiming that it was next to impossible for it to miss 170.  It's just one more example of how none of us, myself included, should ever say it's impossible for a film to miss any given number.  

You completely missed my point.  

Yes. i agree with nothing is impossible. I thought it was impossible for this to open below HG(responding to iJack's 130-150M OW). But it was really close.

But my point is even though OW is low end of expectations its good that its backloaded.

• Like 1

Posted Image

Looking like the storms are mostly affecting the lower middle of the country (Texas, Oklahoma, New Mexico, and upper middle, though most of that is in Canada, East and West coats are free to continue dominating the BO.

It's not necessarily storms, it's fucking cold ass wind and temperature.  It's about 15-20 degrees colder than it was yesterday with gusts of wind 20-25mph.  

And now I have to rake some stupid leaves.  FU Mother Nature.

• Like 1