Dementeleus

Nov 22-24 #s CF: $158,074,286 actual | Dark Knight triumphant after all

That's not true. There were only like 4 people in the 200 million OW club.

Every one was sure this was going to beat THG after RT scores and some early buzz, but they were sure killed off the first day and then they bounced back, but no more room for their happiness now.

• Like 1

The most-fudgiest estimate which I can remember was the Captain America OW estimate. Marvel reported an estimate of 65.8M. The moment I saw that, I knew that estimate was wrong. They got a day's worth of "Highest Superhero Opening of the Year above Thor's 65.7M". At least quote a million more than quoting the bare minimum.

• Like 1

When TA2 fails to cross 200m. Or maybe when Interstellar makes less than Inception.

Don't care about Interstellar but if that happens with TA2 I will probably have a meltdown lol.

TA and Star Wars are probably two franchises I would admit I am a fanboy to lol

Disney did not! It was a typing error and it was dealt with internally ;) .

Well Disney from what Druv10 said, adjusting accordingly and gave it a 43% Sunday drop this weekend just to be on the safe side.

• Like 1

Come on. Is it any coincidence the higher number just happened to give them a record?

I think they expected it to finish at 159-160 but went with the OD record number. This drop is probably a lot bigger than they expected. This drop itself will be a minor story on box office sites tomorrow.