Dementeleus

Nov 22-24 #s CF: $158,074,286 actual | Dark Knight triumphant after all

I never bought the fudge thing. Even if the same studio is distributing the movie, different people are involved with different projects. If you are a producer, financier , director, actor or someone else with a financial stake in the profits you just aren't going to sit around and  let the studio hand over your money to some other movie. There are other ways to fudge the finances though.

Well, most often the fudging happens with estimates like what we saw this weekend. Although, TF2 remains a big exception of fudging after estimates.

Although, lots of films fudge to milestones. I mean Superman Returns made nearly another 10 million  after running out of steam around $190. Lots of films will hit $100 or $200 and then stop making money all of a sudden. It is rare that a film stops shy of a milestone. 

Candy Bar Fudge!  :fry: 

Posted Image

Ingredients:

1/2 cup butter
1/3 cup baking cocoa
1/4 cup packed brown sugar
1/4 cup whole milk
3 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
30 caramels, unwrapped
1 Tbsp. water
2 cups peanuts
1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1/2 cup milk chocolate chips

Directions:

1. In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the butter, cocoa, brown sugar and milk. Microwave on high until mixture boils, about 3 minutes.

2. Stir in confectioners' sugar and vanilla. Pour into a greased 8-in. square-baking pan. In another microwave-safe bowl, heat caramels and water on high for 2 minutes or until melted.

3. Stir in peanuts; spread over chocolate layer.

4. Microwave chocolate chips on high for 1 minute or until melted; spread over caramel layer. Chill until firm. Makes 2-3/4 pounds.

No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am not greedy, let the actual drop 400k so that Batman can hold the record for another year ^^

I like the title... LG is drunk!

Another 2 years actually. MJ1 would be way below 160M. But MJ2...should be able to do it, quite easily.