baumer

Catching Fire Monday: 12.3m | #2 Doctor Who 3D $4.8m, OKAY FOR CHRISSAKES?

I also need to see it again. Sam Claflin was shit. Kinda expected that. The only not brilliant thing of the movie. Jennifer Lawrence is just... perfect.

Really? I thought Claflin pulled it off great! He wasn't perfect, but he was good.

Liam was the weakest for me, though he wasn't terrible either. He's like a B rating for me.

JLaw, Banks, Malone, Sutherland, Flickerman, Woody were all standouts for me. All of them were amazing.

• Like 2

Shit, lets just talk about how amazing Catching Fire is in IMAX. It is so fucking great. Just so fucking great.

Agree completely. I still have no idea why it wasn't promoted as an IMAX event. There was easily an hour of IMAX footage in there, all the arena scenes are in IMAX.

The part that made me realize just how big the IMAX screen is was when Finnick was walking on the beach and he was a tiny speck at the bottom right of the screen. Just amazing cinematography.

No, it's just the title. I still have the power, I just don't care to use it.  Maybe I'm just waiting until something epic happens. If Colonel Trautman comes, it may take some convincing, but I'll be ready.

Posted Image

I'd be more than happy to take some of that power off your hands.

• Like 1

Really? I thought Claflin pulled it off great! He wasn't perfect, but he was good.

Liam was the weakest for me, though he wasn't terrible either. He's like a B rating for me.

JLaw, Banks, Malone, Sutherland, Flickerman, Woody were all standouts for me. All of them were amazing.

Yeah i thought Clafin was really good, liked him even better the second time.

• Like 1