iceroll

Wednesday Numbers: Catching Fire 20.7m, Frozen 15.2m, Thor 2.3m (yay) Smashing like a Wrecking Ball!

CF already sold out the IMAX show at 9 PM for tomorrow over here. Seems to be having a similar increased to every other place. Shame it is a facing a local comedy that just posted the 3rd biggest OW of the year last weekend.

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 1

Yea, I think this is kind of silly.  There should be a separate thread if you just want to shoot the shit.  It's a pain in the ass wading through all the bs in here looking for box office talk.

Yea, I think this is kind of silly.  There should be a separate thread if you just want to shoot the shit.  It's a pain in the ass wading through all the bs in here looking for box office talk.

If that was the case, this thread would only be on page 3.

Yeah I was talking to other university students who watched the movie but didn't read the book and they said "the ending was stupid" I was like "shut up now" 

Weird, I haven't read the book and I loved the ending, I figured that any unanswered question would be answered in the next film.

Yeah I was talking to other university students who watched the movie but didn't read the book and they said "the ending was stupid" I was like "shut up now" 

Seriously. Some bimbos were bitching about the ending at my screening too. They hadn't read the books. And they were texting during the movie!

Posted Image