iceroll

Wednesday Numbers: Catching Fire 20.7m, Frozen 15.2m, Thor 2.3m (yay) Smashing like a Wrecking Ball!

Posted Image

Someone posted this picture on Twitter just now and said "Walmart tonight" haha. #blackfriday.

Posted Image

"Just passed walmart" #blackfriday.

Posted Image

"to all the people working retail tonight" #blackfriday

Edited by Jandrew
  • Like 7

K1stpierre you would love almost any ending tbf lol! She thinks there was to many unanswered question or something I was half asleep was not listening really ha!

Well no shit, it's the 2nd part of a book trilogy/film quartet. That tends to happen. :lol:I find that many don't like cliffhanger endings just because they want to find out what happens next NOW. Some don't like the *way* they are done, but most were just into it and pissed that they have to wait to see what follows.

John Marston and Goffe downplay the movie at every turn, though Goffe actually liked the movie, so I don't understand his problem.

Some people make predictions that they hold near and dear to their heart or they have a favorite movie that they want to keep ahead in box office.

• Like 1

Well no shit, it's the 2nd part of a book trilogy/film quartet. That tends to happen. :lol:I find that many don't like cliffhanger endings just because they want to find out what happens next NOW. Some don't like the *way* they are done, but most were just into it and pissed that they have to wait to see what follows.

I don't like the ending either but I figured it went along with the book. Now that  I know that it makes me excited for the next part because I want to know without reading the book. As a non book reader that's the only part that left me baffled.

Anything exciting happen? Apart from my football, or for our international members, hand egg team shitting themselves on tv, it was a pretty good day. Lots of food and drink, can't really move right now

Just kicked off the Christmas season with watching Elf on Encore. It's honestly the perfect modern Christmas film. :wub:

And then I switched over to Starz and saw that apparently they show Paperman before Wreck-It Ralph on TV, which is cool. Although I didn't watch it, it just got me more excited for Frozen. :D

If CF follows BD2 from Wednesday:

Wed: 20.7

Thu: 13

Fri: 28.4

Sat: 27.5

Sun: 14.7

Weekend: 70.6

If CF follows DH1 from Wednesday:

Wed: 20.7

Thu: 16.5

Fri: 29.9

Sat: 26.9

Sun: 13.7

Weekend: 70.5

So irrespective of the Thursday number, weekend should be in the 70-71m range. If it drops bigger today, Friday jump would be higher. If the drop is soft, Friday jump will also be muted.