baumer

Frozen (2013)

107 members have voted

1. 1. Grade it

Loved it, beautiful animated, good songs, and great story, This film is very enjoyable and a Dinsey animation film that is one best in years. Disney animation has been on the decline for years but Disney scored a goal with the puck hitting the back of the net. I loved both of the female characters. I love the twist, finally an evil prince. I love the true love is from the sisters not for some random prince the princess just meet. 

A-

• Like 1

Yea, it's a great story and the songs didn't annoy me which is really odd lol.  Olaf is the best animated character I've seen in many many years.

"I'm impaled."

:rofl:

All the "best animated film since The Lion King" is overstated, but this is a very good animated film. The songs honestly fell flat to me (although Let It Go is good) but the story here is very strong. I liked the little twist that the sister's bond was the saving grace in the film and not "true love's first kiss."It's a fun time at the movies although I still think Tangled was slightly better.B+/B

Really enjoyed it. Great throwback to the Disney golden era but with a modern twist. Some very catchy tunes. Kristen Bell made Anna fun to watch and didn't know she had that voice. Also had more heart then anything Pixars put out since Toy Story 3. Liked it a lot more then Wreck It Ralph, which I thought was going to be a lot better but spiraled downhill once they stayed in that same game with forgettable side characters. But to eachs own regarding that one.

This did feel a lot more like the Disney of old right from the opening song. Right up there with Gravity and Catching Fire as one of the better movies I've seen this year. Should be popular all season long and will probably sell a lot of toys too.A-

Edited by somebody85
  • Like 1

I was quite surprised by how good the movie ended up being. I think I ended up liking it quite a bit more then Wreck-it Ralph. All in all I'd give it an A+

I feel like Disney has once again eclipsed Pixar for making the best animated movies. I mean so far since Toy Story 3 I haven't been impressed with their work. Cars 2 was bad and Brave and Monsters University were decent but nothing all that special.

But I've really enjoyed Disney's last few films like Frozen, Wreck-it Ralph etc.

Edited by Killimano3

C

pretty boring & imo overrated  

tangled was wwaaaay better

should have waited for the dvd

in the minority again but Idc :P

It was ok. Honestly I was extremely disappointed.

Glad I'm not totally alone on this.

Edited by Merry Xmas From JackNevada
  • Like 1