baumer

Thurs#s Rth: CF 15 FRZ 11-11.5 (Nikki still drunk from 2010, says 13.7 for CF)

As of 6:37p.m. eastern time

Catching Fire - 3 Sellouts in Lubbock, TX

Frozen - 6 Sellouts in Lubbock, TX

Haha we're really getting down to the smaller towns now.  Good job with all the tracking B J!  It might be a good idea to revisit some of the earlier cities and see how it's progressed.

• Like 1

I love what I've been hearing about Frozen and I love that it looks like it's gonna be a beast. I might actually risk being the creepy guy who sees Disney films by himself to see it next week.

It also looks like a pure beauty

• Like 1

I love what I've been hearing about Frozen and I love that it looks like it's gonna be a beast. I might actually risk being the creepy guy who sees Disney films by himself to see it next week.

That ship sailed so long ago, honey.

• Like 3

In my experience these animated Disney films always end up making for great date movies.

• Like 1

I was that last year with Ralph and Rise of the Guardians. People looked at me in a very strange way.

I was that last year with Ralph and Rise of the Guardians. People looked at me in a very strange way.

I love kids movies but I don't really see them in theaters because they're always dubbed.  <_<

Dont really mind the kids as long as they shut the fuck up.