#ED

Weekend Estimates: Frozen - 31.6M; CF - 27M

Ok, let me start. The US and England seem to have found themselves in the "Groups of Death" as such.

France must be thanking their lucky stars, and Argentina may as well rest Messi till the Round of 16.

As long as Brazil and Spain finish top of their groups, they won't meet till the finals. Hopefully the final will be Brazil vs Spain following an Argentina-Brazil and Spain-Germany semifinal.

England can get through 2nd hopefully Italy are not that great anymore lol.

It's not just "a single day".  Like I mentioned it happens every Monday, Thursday, and Sunday, whenever a NFL game is about to start, is currently happening, or has finished.

And Marvel/Nolan/somuchelse happens every single day. And we complain about those derailings in-thread every day, but no one has taken it to a complaint forum yet because we understand that every topic goes off-topic as people run out of topical things to discuss.

So again, why the hell just complaining about football? Compared to the actual flame wars that happen here it's one of the most tame/energetic/fun derailings we have.

• Like 4

England can get through 2nd hopefully Italy are not that great anymore lol.

The biggest disadvantage is that they are playing Italy first up in Manaus, and they are based out of Rio. Uruguay are looking dangerous, Forlan is getting back into the groove and Suarez is running circles around English players in the EPL. Costa Rica, especially in South American conditions cannot be counted out either.

• Community Manager

The Help Desk already has a thread dedicated towards discussing whether or not American football should be discussed in these threads. Please keep the discussion there.

Edited by Water Bottle

And Marvel/Nolan/somuchelse happens every single day. And we complain about those derailings in-thread every day, but no one has taken it to a complaint forum yet because we understand that every topic goes off-topic as people run out of topical things to discuss.

So again, why the hell just complaining about football? Compared to the actual flame wars that happen here it's one of the most tame/energetic/fun derailings we have.

And that's my point.  It's not that I want any threat do turn into any offtopic subject no mater what it is, but to single one subject out and put it in the complaint forum is pretty ridiculous.

I don't get why you people are too dense to see that there's a difference between discussing box office and movies for other related movies in a thread for box office and movies, compared to discussing NFL in a thread for box office and movies.

I don't get why you people are too dense to see that there's a difference between discussing box office and movies for other related movies in a thread for box office and movies, compared to discussing NFL in a thread for box office and movies.

If you aren't talking box office, then you are off-topic. If you want the numbers and just the numbers, go here:

http://boxofficemojo.com/

• Like 2

The biggest disadvantage is that they are playing Italy first up in Manaus, and they are based out of Rio. Uruguay are looking dangerous, Forlan is getting back into the groove and Suarez is running circles around English players in the EPL. Costa Rica, especially in South American conditions cannot be counted out either.

Forlan wont start his like 35 lol! Cavani and suarez are there top 2 strikers. England should beat costa rica and Italy are not a force anymore euro 2012 was a fluke shown by the final result.

I hope WB keeps Gravity's theater count up (as much as possible), at least for the next several weeks.  It can get very close to $260m on discount theaters and nomination buzz (Argo, Lincoln).

Best Man Holiday dipped more severely than I thought.  Too bad.

Delivery Man is still in the top 5.  LOL. 

Book Thief...too bad.  :(

Frozen is the big winner here.  Too early to start talking $300m though  

• Community Manager

I think we should list our top ten superhero films.

1) The Dark Knight

2) The Avengers

3) The Dark Knight Rises

4) Batman Begins

5) Superman

6) Iron Man

7) Man of Steel

8) Thor: the Dark World

9) Captain America

10) Superman II

• Like 4