#ED

Weekend Estimates: Frozen - 31.6M; CF - 27M

[*]

Posted ImageNikki Finke ‏@NikkiFinke57m

Box Office: #1 still Lionsgate 'Catching Fire' for 3rd straight Friday ($7.5M). But battling 'Frozen' for wkd win ($24M-$30M). Cume $334M?

[*]

Posted ImageNikki Finke ‏@NikkiFinke1h

FRIDAY Box Office: #2 Disney 'Frozen' $6.2M-$7M starts its 3rd weekend for $26M-$30M in wide release. Cume could be $128.5M-$131M.

[*]

FRIDAY Box Office: #3 Relativity 'Out Of The Furnace' - 'C+' Cinemascore won't help $1.9M-$2.1M opening for $5.2M-$5.8M wkd. Budget $22M.

Edited by grim22

Whoa, slow down. Take a deep breath. I never said you hated Joss Whedon in this post. And I actually didn't specifically have you in mind about the Spider-Man comment. I had another poster in mind, who I respect, so I didn't call him out by name. I know there are more posters out there who fit the description, but I couldn't remember who they were. Now that you mention it, you probably do fit that description, which is why you're getting so defensive. But, my comment wasn't meant to explicitly imply you. I never said you were biased. I never got on you for saying The Avengers 3rd act wasn't dangerous enough. You're making things up. What I said was and is true. There isn't this huge Marvel fanbase on this site. There are a few Marvel movies that are quite popular and people around here like them. They don't like them any more than other popular films. But, if you name some other Marvel films, you will see that those films aren't that popular. But, rather than waste my time naming some less popular films, I went straight to the most prominent example with IM2. Some Marvel films will be liked and others will not be liked, just like all the other movies on this site. There isn't this huge Marvel fan base that likes all of the Marvel films the way the Nolanites love every Nolan film. And lastly, don't tell me what I need to hear. This is your first and last warning.

Why does it even matter though? Really? I don't care who likes IM2 vs TASM vs TA vs MOS vs Rugrats in Paris. And no you didn't say these things in that post, but its problems that ive ran into with you in the past. Im not making up anything. Whenver I say anything about Marvel, you have to prove me wrong. And like I said, I don't care how big Marvel is here, I just know its a nice size, but its not that big a deal. So Marvel fans are a small minority, and? So they are the vast majority, and? And first and last warning? Uh okay. How about you just stop responding to my posts if you have to prove me wrong every single time. I already told Tonytr or whoever, and now I tell you. 

Edited by Jandrew

[*]

Posted ImageNikki Finke ‏@NikkiFinke57m

Box Office: #1 still Lionsgate 'Catching Fire' for 3rd straight Friday ($7.5M). But battling 'Frozen' for wkd win ($24M-$30M). Cume $334M?

[*]

FRIDAY Box Office: #2 Disney 'Frozen' $6.2M-$7M starts its 3rd weekend for $26M-$30M in wide release. Cume could be $128.5M-$131M.

[*]

FRIDAY Box Office: #3 Relativity 'Out Of The Furnace' - 'C+' Cinemascore won't help $1.9M-$2.1M opening for $5.2M-$5.8M wkd. Budget $22M.

Yea I'd rather take Rth's numbers, they came out pretty late so they should be accurate.

• Like 1

Why does it even matter though? Really? I don't care who likes IM2 vs TASM vs TA vs MOS vs Rugrats in Paris. And no you didn't say these things in that post, but its problems that ive ran into with you in the past. Im not making up anything. Whenver I say anything about Marvel, you have to prove me wrong. And like I said, I don't care how big Marvel is here, I just know its a nice size, but its not that big a deal. So Marvel fans are a small minority, and? So they are the vast majority, and? And first and last warning? Uh okay. How about you just stop responding to my posts if you have to prove me wrong every single time. I already told Tonytr or whoever, and now I tell you. 

That's not true. You have said things against Marvel many times and I have not responded to you. Either you don't realize how many things you actually say against Marvel or you are still upset over other conversations that we have had. Whatever the reason, I hope you have gotten your anger out and can now focus on what I have said in this thread.

The Marvel fan base is actually small. That was my only point. It only seems big if you only base it on the popular Marvel films. And, my other post, where I replied to iJack (which you falsely took as being against you), was meant to mean that the Marvel fan base may seem bigger if you count the people that like the Fox and Sony Marvel films. But, that is misleading because they don't like the Disney/Marvel films. They're not always part of the same fan base and shouldn't be lumped into it. That was the whole purpose and intent of my responses.

Yeah, first and last warning. If my post didn't have you in mind, you should have said you apologize for your response. Not have the nerve to tell me I needed to hear it anyway.

I havent spoken ill of Marvel, but ok. Its just a comic book company and i see all their movies anyway. Tbh i dont know what this is about or will prove. Its late and im tired and i just dont see the point. In my eyes i think the Marvel community here is a healthy size, but i have no problem with it and i dont see why its a problem. I cant comprehend any more. Sorry Walt Disney. You came at me and have in the past and you put my name in Chewys post, so it was my instinct to respond. Sorry. Goodnight.

Edited by Jandrew

I havent spoken ill of Marvel, but ok. Its just a comic book company and i see all their movies anyway. Tbh i dont know what this is about or will prove. Its late and im tired and i just dont see the point. In my eyes i think the Marvel community here is a healthy size, but i have no problem with it and i dont see why its a problem. I cant comprehend any more. Sorry Walt Disney. You came at me and have in the past and you put my name in Chewys post, so it was my instinct to respond. Sorry. Goodnight.

Apology accepted. And I apologize if I was rude to you in some of my replies. I didn't mean to come at you and it was not my intention to be hostile towards you.

Obviously, you were still bothered by things that we discussed in the past. I hope that you were able to get it all out in this thread. I have no problems with you and I don't dislike you. If I did, I would not reply to your posts.

• Like 1

Apology accepted. And I apologize if I was rude to you in some of my replies. I didn't mean to come at you and it was not my intention to be hostile towards you. Obviously, you were still bothered by things that we discussed in the past. I hope that you were able to get it all out in this thread. I have no problems with you and I don't dislike you. If I did, I would not reply to your posts.

Same here.
  • Like 1