CoolioD1

Weekend Estimates: The Hobbit - 73.6M | Frozen - 22.2M | Madea - 16M

I don't know. I'd like to see how the holidays play out for these openers. Sherlock Holmes Game of Shadows underwhelmed with a 39m opening and made it's way to 186m.  We Bought A Zoo opened with 9m and legged its way to 75m. I wouldn't count anything out even with these less than stellar OW.

• Like 3

I don't know. I'd like to see how the holidays play out for these openers. Sherlock Holmes Game of Shadows underwhelmed with a 39m opening and made it's way to 186m.  We Bought A Zoo opened with 9m and legged its way to 75m. I wouldn't count anything out even with these less than stellar OW.

Yeah, December is weird like that. 

• Like 1

One day left to submit your lists for Box Office Forums Official "36 WORST Films of All Time"!

Here are some lists to help get you started:

Worst films of the 2000s decadehttp://news.moviefon...d-films-decade/

Empire's 50 worst filmshttp://www.empireonl...st-movies-ever/

imdb's bottom 100 rated movieshttp://www.imdb.com/chart/bottom

List of films considered the worsthttp://en.wikipedia....dered_the_worst

A good idea would also be to check your personal imdb ratings for the lowest rated movies you've given.

Lists of shorter than 36 movies will be accepted too but 1 point will be deducted from each movie.  

Shouldn't take too long, I made my list in half an hour.

Come on guys, no one's submitted any lists yet this weekend, I'm hoping for at least 20, I'm at around 15 right now.  Channel all your hate and indifference into 36 movies

...Must not comment on NFL game....

Must not....

Vintage Romo. He's like the Zack Snyder of the NFL. Always promising, under-delivering.

:)

I think Cowboys fans should stop blaming Romo...stop blaming the coach.   Blame Jerry Jones...period.

Who hired the coach?  Same guy who hired all the other failed coaches since Johnson left.  Guess who is going to hire the next coach?

Go look up the draft when Romo entered the league and look for his name.  You won't find it.   He wasn't drafted.   That means he isn't supposed to be a starting QB....or even a backup QB.   Romo is overachieving.   He is WAY better than he was ever supposed to be.   It's not his fault that he's not an epic QB who can drag a mediocre team to wins.

Jerry Jones wants the credit for everything....give it to him.

Come on guys, no one's submitted any lists yet this weekend, I'm hoping for at least 20, I'm at around 15 right now.  Channel all your hate and indifference into 36 movies

Why be sad when you can celebrate the joy of Christmas? Lists are still open for an hour on Top 15 Christmas movies!

i'll think about it ! i don't know about hating a movie to that extent or maybe i've erased them from memory so i have like a mental block stopping me from thinking up titles but i'll give it a try 

btw where the heck am i suppose to post this list , just looking for the thread has annoyed me and i'll leave that for tomorrow if i think about it  ugh , not going to waste time tonight writing titles of films i don't like 

edit again

nevermind i saw it but i didnt pay attention 10 mn ago, tomorrow maybe (i never looked at those threads that are pinned at top dunno why

Edited by ladyevenstar22

:)

I think Cowboys fans should stop blaming Romo...stop blaming the coach.   Blame Jerry Jones...period.

Who hired the coach?  Same guy who hired all the other failed coaches since Johnson left.  Guess who is going to hire the next coach?

Go look up the draft when Romo entered the league and look for his name.  You won't find it.   He wasn't drafted.   That means he isn't supposed to be a starting QB....or even a backup QB.   Romo is overachieving.   He is WAY better than he was ever supposed to be.   It's not his fault that he's not an epic QB who can drag a mediocre team to wins.

Jerry Jones wants the credit for everything....give it to him.

I agree quite a bit with what you're saying. It's just fun to laugh at Romo because he often perpetuates the scrutiny given to him. I feel bad, but I do feel he is talented as well. But I think clearly he has some psychological demons on the field that he may never overcome, especially with the institution that Jerry Jones has set up

Having said that, I don't want to go further in derailing the thread.

• Like 1