CoolioD1

Weekend Estimates: The Hobbit - 73.6M | Frozen - 22.2M | Madea - 16M

Well, i hope rth is not overestimating a movie yet again. (i seem to remember that he has been a couple of times recently)

Indeed. Again, like yesterday with midnights, I prefer to be cautious. Rth is THE guru, no doubt about it, but let's wait.

ikr?

ppl who accuse PJ of being greedy probs never read his interviews or anything abt him at all

the man is in love with his job & the worlds he creates

he can be OTT for sure but its not out of wanting loads of money

This.

Most of the greedy comments are made out of ignorance. It's the sickness that has befallen the internet - cynicism.

• Like 3

Did u hear the one bout the 2 rabbis and the black dude [insert madeas response here i cant member it sorry] Did u hear the one where u put ur retarded movie the same day as a glorious epic and nobody saw it? Booya!

Madea has a message for you:

Posted Image

I didn't want to make a huge list, so I stuck with the Craig Bond movies. :P

i usually stick to them  B)

Posted Image

This.

Most of the greedy comments are made out of ignorance. It's the sickness that has befallen the internet - cynicism.

everything is cash grab nowdays  :rolleyes:

mostly applies for franchises those ppl hate usually

Potter did book split as did HG
but only The Hobit is cash grab yeah
Edited by Leyla
  • Like 3

I'm glad Peter Jackson is directing The Hobbit movies.Cause if Del Toro directed them people would blame him for the series being less successful than the LOTR trilogy.God help, JJ Abrams if SW7 is the least successful Star Wars movie at the box office.Headline: "Jar Jar Abrams kills Stars Wars for good".

• Like 4

I'm glad Peter Jackson is directing The Hobbit movies.Cause if Del Toro directed them people would blame him for the series being less successful than the LOTR trilogy.God help, JJ Abrams if SW7 is the least successful Star Wars movie at the box office.Headline: "Jar Jar Abrams kills Stars Wars for good".

You dont say, JJ the liar probably will indeed kill SW.