CoolioD1

Weekend Estimates: The Hobbit - 73.6M | Frozen - 22.2M | Madea - 16M

For some reason I'm watching Beautiful Creatures on HBO. Overall it's abysmal but Emmy Rossum is chewing the scenery like a champ. Also Margo Martindale is in it

Emmy Rossum outchewing the scenery in a movie that features Jeremy Irons? Amazing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BV3roWM0DSs

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 2

The Madea opening is definitely surprising but perhaps the Christmas season will be kind to it and it reaches 50-60 mill, which is kind of in line with other Madea movies.

• Like 1

For some reason I'm watching Beautiful Creatures on HBO. Overall it's abysmal but Emmy Rossum is chewing the scenery like a champ. Also Margo Martindale is in it

Emmy Rossum is fine as hell, and a good actress, but oh boy she can't pick a movie.

• Like 4

I didn't mind that movie, and Emmy is super yummy in that film.

• Like 1

I didn't think that movie was that bad. I found it oddly likable. 

• Like 1

Emmy Rossum outchewing the scenery in a movie that features Jeremy Irons? Amazing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BV3roWM0DSs

Yeah man, you don't even know. There's this scene where they're all eating at a dinner table that starts spins for some probably idiotic reason and Rossum does this wide-eyed evil laugh thing for like 5 minutes. It's hysterical

Yeah man, you don't even know. There's this scene where they're all eating at a dinner table that starts spins for some probably idiotic reason and Rossum does this wide-eyed evil laugh thing for like 5 minutes. It's hysterical

Got the weirdest boner right now.

Emmy Rossum is fine as hell, and a good actress, but oh boy she can't pick a movie.

Yeah. She would be a huge movie star right now if she didn't star in garbage like Dragonball and this. There's still time, hopefully she gets a new agent or something

If CF actually finishes below IM3 ... :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

The thing is the range is decreasing.

After Thanksgiving it looked like a 430 gross, last weekend suggested 420 now seems like 410 million.

However I think it beats IM3 still. 

Are you kidding me? So many people last weekend kept saying it would struggle to hit $400m. lol.

• Like 1

Yeah. She would be a huge movie star right now if she didn't star in garbage like Dragonball and this. There's still time, hopefully she gets a new agent or something

She's good in Shameless. And also naked in it a lot (not that I care about such things :ph34r: )

Goku's in it too.

• Like 3

She's good in Shameless. And also naked in it a lot (not that I care about such things :ph34r: )

Goku's in it too.

Shameless is pretty good

Am I the only one who finds Justin Chatwin's head to be disproportionately large for his body?

Edited by MrPink