LexJoker

Tuesday #s (12/17) DOS 6.2, AM2 2.3

I've seen some over-reactionary threads in my day, but this and the past few weekend's take the cake fo sho.

Don't get me started on the negative reactions to teasers not showing much.

• Like 1

I've seen some over-reactionary threads in my day, but this and the past weekend's take the cake fo sho.

Unfortunately, it's paying the price for AUJ. DOS is just overall better than AUJ but is going to drop 40 maybe 50M domestic which is a shame but at least I really enjoyed and that ending sets up the finale very well.   :D  ^_^

• Like 1

I've seen some over-reactionary threads in my day, but this and the past weekend's take the cake fo sho.

I thought the disdain for the first movie was an anomaly.  The claws are out for this one too.

• Like 2

Was hangover 2 released on a Tuesday midnight during the winter? Not comparable, not even close. This is a walkup movie.

so it was 4-6, not 10.4 haha. I see your point tho and 2.3 is still impressive.

Don't get me started on the negative reactions to teasers not showing much.

If you are referring to interstellar's teaser....maybe people just need a hook to get them interested. God know's it did nothing for me.

Hobbit 2 is playing like a kids movie. It will have a bigger the normal jump on Friday and the ringers will tell us its hitting $300M and then it will tumble come Monday and everyone will laugh and call it floppit.