LexJoker

Tuesday #s (12/17) DOS 6.2, AM2 2.3

Without parental guidance?

Yes, why not? Groups of young teens. Saw a few of them yesterday when I went to see Mandela. CF is rated for 12 years or older here.

Edited by CJohn

Planning on seeing Inside Llewyn Davis next Monday (opens here tomorrow). Anyone saw it here? Is it as good as critics are saying?

Wait wait wait wait, what? Why the hell are you mass-pirating Portuguese fucks getting Llewyn Davis fresh from the oven, but us good, loyal, "8M for Skyfall" Finnish movie going folk have to wait til March? No justice. 

• Like 2

Wait wait wait wait, what? Why the hell are you mass-pirating Portuguese fucks getting Llewyn Davis fresh from the oven, but us good, loyal, "8M for Skyfall" Finnish movie going folk have to wait til March? No justice. 

I was as surprised as you when I saw it on December 19. I was expecting it to move at any moment :lol: But it didn't happened.

Edited by CJohn

To paraphrase Coolio: this coming from a guy who has so many unwatched movies on his computer. ;)