LexJoker

Tuesday #s (12/17) DOS 6.2, AM2 2.3

Saw the Korean movie 'I Saw The Devil' yesterday. Man these Korean revenge movies......So Disturbing and So Awesome.

Finally someone who watched it. Lee Byung Hun was badass. But yeah, the movie was so gory, 15 minutes in it already got me queasy. And it got worse along the way lol.

Saw Fruitvale Station. Solid debut from the director. Wish it was about 20 minutes longer, though.

Michael B. Jordan was amazing in it. It's one of my favorite movies of this year.
  • Like 1

Planning on seeing Inside Llewyn Davis next Monday (opens here tomorrow). Anyone saw it here? Is it as good as critics are saying?

Yup, it's the year's best film. I saw it last Monday, All is Lost yesterday, Her tonight, and American Hustle tomorrow. It's safe to say the taste of Smaug is out of my mouth. :P

Finally someone who watched it. Lee Byung Hun was badass. But yeah, the movie was so gory, 15 minutes in it already got me queasy. And it got worse along the way lol.

The ending makes you so uneasy and frustrated......

'why when you had the chance????'

• Like 1

They're showing Con Air tonight. I've seen it like 20 times, but I don't think I'll be able to resist watching it again.

"I'm gonna show you God does exist..." (and then the music starts :worthy: )

- Cameron f**king Poe

Edited by The Stingray
  • Like 2