LexJoker

Tuesday #s (12/17) DOS 6.2, AM2 2.3

Right. Which is why I never got the hate directed towards fishnets. Lady was just laying down the facts.

You can hate a movie, because that's normal for everyone, but please do not defend that person just to show your distaste for a movie.

No matter how much I hate a movie, I would not go that far to glorify and exalt something/someone that agreed with me for an opinion.

She was IMO as close as it can to be Stalin of this forum.

• Like 2

You can hate a movie, because that's normal for everyone, but please do not defend that person just to show your distaste for a movie.

No matter how much I hate a movie, I would not go that far to glorify and exalt something/someone that agreed with me for an opinion.

She was IMO as close as it can to be Stalin of this forum.

Posted Image

I wonder why the US hates The Hobbit so much. Everywhere else it is staying flat (even in Canada) or having only a slight decrease. Only here it is having giant decrease. 

I would call it more indifference.

• Like 1

IMO both films have been horrible.  

DOS was clearly better of the 2. Not only did it have better pacing, I enjoyed Tauriel/Killi flirting. Action was very well choreographed and Smaug was brilliant. Only thing I didn't like was WTF ending but overall I thoroughly enjoyed it.  :D

• Like 1

Considering the amount of people in theaters in the past 2 days and today, it is safe to say that over here, kids are out of school since Monday. Frozen, Free Birds, Hobbit and Catching Fire and greatly benefiting so far.