Shawn Robbins

Wednesday #s: ANCHORMAN 2 8.1M/ It's in a glass case of emotion / Hobbit (4.855m) / CF (1.243m)

8m is just fine number, AM will still make over 100m. But fanboys will be dissappointed since hey have huge expectations of 200m+. I never thought that was going to happen, Ron Burgundy does have a large fanbase but its not that beloved; neither is Will Ferrell. 

THE SHINING is a mixed bag.

The fact that Jack was kind of an asshole from the get-go lessened the effect of his breakdown for me. But again, I shouldn't be making comments because I obviously didn't fully internalize the movie. 

Edited by Merry Xmas From JackNevada

It wasn't anything too eventful, just a wall of unprovoked text. He directed one of his rants squarely at me in a very rude way. Seldom do I care or respond, but he kinda asked for it given his history.

LOL I'm sure it had to do with DOFP and/or ASM2.

• Like 1

The fact that Jack was kind of an asshole from the get-go lessened the effect of his breakdown for me. But again, I shouldn't be making comments because I obviously didn't fully internalize the movie. 

Internalize the movie? What are you, a f**king cinephile? :P

Edited by The Stingray

I have iJack on ignore but the thing is it doesn't really help when everyone quotes his nonsense like 4 or 5 times in a row. So y'alls Christmas present to me can be quoting iJack less after he gets back

• Like 2

Internalize the movie? What are you, a f**king cinephile? :P

Look Stingray, I know I'm the dumbass here. The movie is perfect but I just didn't get it, therefore it needs to be seen again while paying more attention to the symbolism and the filmmaking technique of Kubrick.

Don't fuck with me. 

• Like 1