filmnerdjamie

Weekend Numbers Smaug 31.4, AM2 26.7 Frozen/AH 19.1

For those saying Anchorman 2 is finished, there's 2 whole weeks of holiday-inflated box office coming up. It could easily increase to $30-32 million next weekend then make $19-21 million the following.

After the 29th: $115 million

After the 5th: $167 million

That leaves enough for it to inch past $200 million or make $180-$200 million which would be huge considering the competition and what the original made 9 years ago.

This year it was Woody Allen and David O. Russell, in a couple years it'll be Spielberg and Nolan. He'll be DiCaprio level soon.

I eagerly await the Louie CK rotating hallway battle in Interstellar space in 2016

• Like 1

This year it was Woody Allen and David O. Russell, in a couple years it'll be Spielberg and Nolan. He'll be DiCaprio level soon.

If in 4 years I'm watching a big budget movie with Chris Pratt and Louie CK as the leads, then all will be right with the world

• Like 5

I'll say this - if you walked out of SLP thinking "I hate this, it's shallow junk", you'll probably feel similar about AH

I'll never get people who feel that way about SLP, but whatevs  :P

• Like 2

I'll say this - if you walked out of SLP thinking "I hate this, it's shallow junk", you'll probably feel similar about AH

SLP was amazing! It was cute and had great acting! I don't like romance films, but that was actually a really good one.

It's not junk, it's just got too much going on.