filmnerdjamie

Weekend Numbers Smaug 31.4, AM2 26.7 Frozen/AH 19.1

Random story time: Today, at church, some people asked me if I had seen Hobbit 2 yet. My response was no, Anchorman 2 was more important on my list of movies to see, but I still plan on seeing Hobbit 2. The people I was talking to was shocked I'd see something so "inappropriate" as Anchorman 2. I promptly pointed out that Anchorman 2 is PG-13, the same as Hobbit 2, and that it was probably one of the funniest movies I've seen this year. I then left. :lol:

Random story time: Today, at church, some people asked me if I had seen Hobbit 2 yet. My response was no, Anchorman 2 was more important on my list of movies to see, but I still plan on seeing Hobbit 2. The people I was talking to was shocked I'd see something so "inappropriate" as Anchorman 2. I promptly pointed out that Anchorman 2 is PG-13, the same as Hobbit 2, and that it was probably one of the funniest movies I've seen this year. I then left. :lol:

You should've said the next movie you're excited to see is WOLF OF WALL STREET.
  • Like 1

Posted Image

• Like 1

I think the reason I don't like TS3 as much as the other two, is that I don't think the ending is very genuine. It is manipulative as FUCK!To me it feels as though they ran ideas through a crying simulator and this was the scenario that it the best results.

I could see that with regards to the incinerator scene, but certainly not the ending. It's completely earned and makes perfect sense.

Edited by Biggestgeekever