iceroll

December 26 (Boxing Day) Numbers || Hobbit 10.5m, Frozen 9.1m, AH 6.35m, Banks 4.7m, 47R 3.7m

FriFRZ 10.3,DOS 9.7,AM2 6.9(cume 70.4),AH 6.2,WOWS 6.1,SMB 4.7,SLWK 4.4,47R 3.4,CF 3.3,TP 2.6,WWD 2.5,GM 2.1

RTH confirmed it and it's even better!!!!And wow, WOWS really is getting bad word of mouth, or at least mixed (after seeing it I'm not surprised).

Fri

FRZ 10.3,DOS 9.7,AM2 6.9(cume 70.4),AH 6.2,WOWS 6.1,SMB 4.7,SLWK 4.4,47R 3.4,CF 3.3,TP 2.6,WWD 2.5,GM 2.1

hmmm, many movies decreased on Friday so it is not only DOS. Hopefully this just means stronger Saturday increases

Edited by John Marston
  • Like 1

Yes, Frozen over Catching Fire.

It needs about 200 more.

If it gets 30 this weekend(might stay put on Sat while others show an increase). 25 over Mon-Thu, and 25 over Jan 3-5 it will have 300 by then.

120 more after holiday season to catch CF.

DM2 is going down for sure

Edited by a2knet

Haha I wonder why?

LOL The girl was in shock. She had just had her mind blown. I'm sure she wanted to slap him but certainly would think better of it, lol.

well I knew it was my wishful tinking lol :P I didnt expect her to do it in the movie

Its not irl Its a HW movie after all & Bourne is a protagonist so I was probably th eonly one who sypathized with her not Damon (+ Im  biased b/c Damon is 1 of my least liked HW actors :D )

well I knew it was my wishful tinking lol :P I didnt expect her to do it in the movie

Its not irl Its a HW movie after all & Bourne is a protagonist so I was probably th eonly one who sypathized with her not Damon (+ Im  biased b/c Damon is 1 of my least liked HW actors :D )

Wait. I sympathized with the girl. And so did Bourne. That's why he told her about her parents. He didn't do it for himself so much.  He did it for her.

• Like 1

Wait. I sympathized with the girl. And so did Bourne. That's why he told her about her parents. He didn't do it for himself so much. He did it for her.

Yup, that's why I love that scene. Maybe he did it a bit for himself to ease his conscience, but it's definitely mostly for her. Living your whole life thinking your Mom killed your Dad and then commit suicide, leaving you behind; is a terrible thing.But Leyla doesn't like Damon, so that might explains it like she said, lol. I guess Damon is to Leyla like what Michelle Monaghan is to Tele :lol::P