kayumanggi

Weekend #s | SAT (12.28.2013) 10.5 M TH: TDOS | 09.7 M - 10.0 M FROZEN | 07.4 M AM ll | 07.2 M AH

So many movies...

Well. The only movie I care about is CF, but it sucks since all the movie theaters around me only have 1 showing, which is at night. Past my bedtime.

I really am thinking of seeing Frozen though. Hearing everyone's reviews makes me a bit curious.

• Like 1

I had to change my profile pic. For some reason it was 'like repellant', and we cant have that. Gotta get up in the ranks.Anyway in important matters, got back from Wolf. I had annoying A-holes behind me, but the movie was excellence. Check the Wolf thread. The more I think about it, the more its growing on me, while with Hustle I haven't really thought about since the movie high wore off, and I loved Hustle. That

Family Matters

cameo was boss-ass and the movie struck A's in each aspect. Leo got a little hammy here and there, but give that man the damn Oscar. No one has had a more convincing battle with brick steps.

Edited by Jandrew

And I'm done watching fellowship of the ring extended edition 1 down 2 to go tomorrow I have to say it : Sean bean dies like its nobody business ! The guy should get a special oscar just for a career of epic emotional death scene .Boromir's gets me everytime the scene and dialogue aw the drama! Ok high time I go to napaville see you guys tomorrow

Well. The only movie I care about is CF, but it sucks since all the movie theaters around me only have 1 showing, which is at night. Past my bedtime.

I really am thinking of seeing Frozen though. Hearing everyone's reviews makes me a bit curious.

Do it!

Oh, right. Lol, silly me indeed. Well, looking forward to that. Have fun...with drinking. I don't have much hope for the movie. Hey, maybe you should make up a 47 Ronin drinking game while you're at it.

Well, I hope I have a Left Hand Milk Stout left over at the house. I'm gonna have one of those to start and then I'll work on some Holiday Cheer.
  • Like 1

Seriously  :mellow: you haven't seen Frozen

Posted Image