kayumanggi

Weekend #s | SAT (12.28.2013) 10.5 M TH: TDOS | 09.7 M - 10.0 M FROZEN | 07.4 M AM ll | 07.2 M AH

It varies from person to person. For me, movie-going is a far richer experience when I have someone else to share it with. :)

oh yeah of course, I do too understand it's great to have company when going for a movie. It's just the way he said it was a little condescending and I didn't like it. haha

I don't want to get ahead of ourselves here but I think 400 is on the table for Frozen. If you look at how kids films did in 2002 up until MLK weekend, frozen has a chance to be at about 350 by then. This seriously be second to Shrek 2 as the highest grossing animated film of all time.

even the thought of it gave me goosebumps.
  • Like 1

Right now I'll stick with $335 million for Frozen, with $350 being a best case scenario. I think the movie will continue to perform well all the way into The dollar theater run, but I do expect a fairly big drop at either this weekend or the next thanks to such a huge Christmas boost.That said the movie is clearly on a path of its own so who knows.