LexJoker

Thursday #s (1/2) | FRZ 5.2, DOS 4, WOWS 2.7, AM2 2.6,AH 2.5(Rth)

Maybe not at the oscars but definitely expect it to nab some stuff at the globes. It'll strongly benefit from being in the comedy categories.

I have no idea why; it's really not that funny.

Gah, wanted to see like a 4.2 number today for Frozen.

lol I liked this because it's so you

• Like 2

The 2014 special edition of "Box office Fact or Fiction" is up. Special guests for this edition are  Telemachos,  Baumer  and  4815162342

Give it a read: http://forums.boxoffice.com/index.php?/topic/13441-box-office-fact-or-fiction-week-4-w-telemachos-baumer-and-4815162342-2014-special-edition/

lol, thank goodness it wasn't my turn this week. Woulda got my ass kicked going against any of these guys.

• Like 1

How can you say JLaw (or anyone, really) is "runner-up" or "#2", or even numerically assign positions? That's absurd. At best you can indicate whether someone's on the bubble, or on the outside looking in, or a dark horse candidate or something. But to slot them in an actual ranking is just silly.

I know right? She's fun and all, but like, everyone else in that movie is better than her.

I'm honestly surprised Renner hasn't gotten more mention for his role in AH. Easily the biggest surprise of the movie for me

I'm honestly surprised Renner hasn't gotten more mention for his role in AH. Easily the biggest surprise of the movie for me

Yeah, he's great. Especially in his last scene with Bale. I can see why he's getting ignored though, since all the other characters are so much more... colourful.

• Like 1

After the Academy gave Waltz his second, I definitely wouldn't underestimate Law sneaking in another win. She's the industry's "it" girl right now; that means something.

I love J-Law and all but they need to wait until she gives a worthy performance to give her #2

I'm glad somebody got the reference.

The trailer was in front of every movie this summer; it's impossible to forget.

Tele FROZEN update:

Haven't seen it yet. Watched DRUG WAR instead.

Butbutbut, it was nominated for a PGA, and you vote in the PGAs. The only way to ethically vote in that category is to see all the nominees...

JUST SEE FROZEN DANG IT

Yeah, he's great. Especially in his last scene with Bale. I can see why he's getting ignored though, since all the other characters are so much more... colourful.

I posted it somewhere before, but I think American Hustle would've been much more interesting movie if the third lead was Renner's character rather than Cooper's. Renner and Bale's friendship should've been the heart of the movie so that way the end would've have actual emotional resonance. As it is, the ending came off as phony thanks to Russell being more interesting in having J-Law sing for an Oscar and Cooper walk around in hair rollers...