LexJoker

Thursday #s (1/2) | FRZ 5.2, DOS 4, WOWS 2.7, AM2 2.6,AH 2.5(Rth)

I've never seen one minute of a PA film.  No interest.

I saw about one minute of the first. I was at the theater for the Toy Story 1 & 2 3D double feature. During the break between the films, I went to the bathroom and then entered the wrong theater coming back. It took me a minute to realize what I was watching because it was this quiet scene with a psychologist. I thought it was just a weird theater ad at first.

Ladies and gentlemen, we have done it.  The first sequel to also gross 400m after a franchise starter grossed 400m itself.  

"If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants."

-Isaac Newton

• Like 12

Ladies and gentlemen, we have done it. The first sequel to also gross 400m after a franchise starter grossed 400m itself.

-Isaac Newton

"And now I'm standing on your neck!"
  • Like 1

Ladies and gentlemen, we have done it.  The first sequel to also gross 400m after a franchise starter grossed 400m itself.  

-Isaac Newton

I see what you did there.  <_<

-Isaac Newton

Posted Image

• Like 3

-Isaac Newton

Awesome. Great movie.

-Isaac Newton

To celebrate let's all climax with J Law:

Posted Image

• Like 2

-Isaac Newton

Posted Image

• Like 9