LexJoker

Thursday #s (1/2) | FRZ 5.2, DOS 4, WOWS 2.7, AM2 2.6,AH 2.5(Rth)

Doubt that will happen.  The only backlash will be some online forums and bloggers when Jlaw wins Oscar #2.  The meltdowns will be epic!

JLaw has as much a chance of winning for Hustle as a cow has for winning the Kentucky Derby

• Like 5

• Founder / Operator

I'm sick of this "adjusted" talk. If a movie makes more money but less attendance these days, who cares?

In the end, studios care about the profit(money).

It's mainly just an arbitrary talking point for fans, heh. I do think it's interesting to compare attendance patterns for some things, but that's always a stretch and it really only works within a limited time frame (a decade or so, if that long).

I'm usually more interested in adjusted/attendance numbers when looked at from the bigger perspective of an entire month/season/year, rather than head-to-head movie comparisons. The latter is often the least informative approach, IMHO.

Edited by ShawnMR
  • Like 1

Face it. Ironman 3 was destined to go down. It was inevitable.He had to be slayed especially for the shitty movie he was in. As for the Lawsbians, we've been pretty quiet for awhile so it was only a matter of time till we appeared....

This is the face of a true warrior entering battle!!!
Posted Image

:P

LOL Puny battle.

What i want to know is why did I just walk downstairs and find Batman and Robin playing on my TV? Who in my family has the audacity? The nerve? The betrayal? Aint nobody trying to see HD bat nipples man. But my mom just turned it off tho so she knows whats up.As for the JLaw gifs, I'm guessing CF passed $400M? Congrats! I admit I was wrong about decrease and CF deserves it more than IM3 as it was an amazing movie. Well, I must go prepare myself, the Lawsbians are coming.

batman and robin is a great movie also its time to change that avatar Edited by Michael Gary Scott

JLaw has as much a chance of winning for Hustle as a cow has for winning the Kentucky Derby

Oh boy, you guys should stick to numbers because when it comes to awards predictions you really suck at it.

And yes, I created an account to tell you that.

Regards: awardswatch.com member

Oh boy, you guys should stick to numbers because when it comes to awards predictions you really suck at it.

And yes, I created an account to tell you that.

Regards: awardswatch.com member

Oh boy, lol